Thursday, March 13, 2008

Personal Dilemma

For her, I'm the father who traveled away

For him, I'm the tie that holds him to who he is

For him, I'm the role model he hates & always be compared to

For her, I'm the best & most disappointing achievement of her life

For him, I'm the Son he's never had & never will be

For her, I'm the husband who never came

For her, I'm the Son who died & reborn

For him, I'm the memory of a son who went away

For her, I'm the Impossible dream that she knew it's not meant to be

For him, I'm Sinful & don't know my way

For him, I'm a true friend that can keep a secret

For her, I'm a memory of how could she be

For her, I'm a loser of many behind

 

For Me, I really can't say

...

3 comments:

زمان الوصل said...

لست شيطانا ولا ملاكا !! باختصار يعنى :)

Leonardo said...

فكرتينى بمشهد لماجده زكى مع سامى مغاورى فى مسلسل النساء قادمون لما كانت بتعاتبه وبتقوله :
أنا مابقتش عارفه إنت مين بالظبط ..
إنت الأمل وللا الضياع اللى اشترى وللا اللى باع؟ إنت مين فى دول وللا مين فى دول؟ وللا كل دول ؟
:)

الهاجس اللى عندى يازمان الوصل مش إنى طيب أو شرير ... الهاجس اللى عندى هو إنى أكون أى حاجه أصلا !!
To Be Or Not To Be...
But Be what ?

شغف said...

To be whatever you think yourself is