Monday, December 18, 2006

Isn't That What Love Supposed To Do ?!

  

Make it go away or make it better

Isn't that what love supposed to do?

Make it go away or make it better

Cause I would do either one for you

 

This is not the way you should see me

This is not the face I recognize

Could I lay my head down here for a moment?

Would you sing to me like I'm your child?

 

Cause I'm not angry I'm not crying

I'm just in over my head

You could be the angel that stayed on my shoulder

When all of the other angels left

 

Make it go away

Cause I am weak and

This is more than one should have to take

If you do this for me then I will promise

I'll make it go away for you someday

 

There are reasons with silver linings

There are lessons but I don't care

Cause I just need a hand that I can hold onto

When it's darker than death out there

 

Oh, and I'm so cold

And so far away from my home

But tonight you're

You're where I belong

You're everything right

When I'm everything wrong

 

So make it go away or make it better

Isn't that what loves supposed to do?

Just make it go away or make it better

Cause I would do either one for you

 

مش محتاج أتكلم عن الأغنيه

هاقول بس إنها بصوت Holly Cole

وإن رابط تحميلها من هنا

4 comments:

vision said...

hoiiiiii

vision said...

اووووووف اخيرامعرفش ليه كان معلق من زمااااااان وانا بدخل المدونه بتاعتك جمييييييييييييييييييللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللله جداااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا وهتستغرب لقيتك وانا بعمل فالسيرش عالجوجل كنت بدور على اغنية اميرة يا شمس غيبى والحقيقه البلوج كولو جميله والموضوع ده تحفه

vision said...

قصدى ان الكلمات جامده واللأغنيه حلوه اوى

Leonardo said...

ميرسىىىىىىىىىىىىى جدااااااااااااااااا خااااااااااااااااالص :)
والحمد لله إن الكومنت اشتغل معاكى أخيرا:)

الأغنيه دى على فكرة كانت فى ساوند تراك بتاع فيلم وفضلت وراها لحدّ ماقريت اسم المطربة فى التترات آخر الفيلم وقعدت أدوّر على النت لحدّ ماجبتها أخيرا ببرنامج emule
وبعدين قعدت أدوّر برضه فى البلوجات اللى فيها مزيكا زى بتاع ساسو لحد ماعرفت إزاى بتخلى أغنيه تشتغل مع البلوج علشان أحطها هنا
فأنا مبسوط جدا إنها عجبتك زى ماعجبتنى ^_^